Thursday 2 June 2011

Review: Domestic Rom Com Horror


Completely bizarre. Totally weird. Oddly alluring. Strangely funny.

I have no other words. Honest. Because I have never. In my life. Read anything so weird and yet so entertaining.


That's how I describe Alan Ryker's short story (It's a play, actually.). The one with the title I totally can't pronounce.

At first it's like falling down a rabbit whole. Reading the Jabberwocky. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And then it does.

Check it out on Amazon and Amazon UK.

And while you're at it, Alan's got an interesting post up on his blog where he talks about why he made it a play instead of a novella. Why Make It A Play?

1 comment:

  1. It's good isn't it? I was thinking it would either be dreadful or great, and fortunately he pulled it off. Certainly unique!

    ReplyDelete