Wednesday 29 June 2011

Everything's Better With Zombies

Just in case you haven't heard, tomorrow is the release date for my urban fantasy novel, Kissed by Darkness. Woohoo!

But to keep us intertained (and myself from going insane) this Writer Wednesday, I've got something special up my sleeve. Today we're Getting Jack'd!

That's right, I've got the amazingly talented Jack Wallen here to share a little about his upcoming novels Shero and My Zombie My. Jack's quite possibly one of the coolest guys I know. He also looks better in my stillettos than I do. ;-)

Welcome Jack!


SM: As you know, I loved I Zombie I, so thanks for agreeing to be my second
interview victim. I mean participant. You already know that I love to
be nosy ask intelligent and thought provoking questions. So, without further ado:

Just for kicks and giggles (Also because I’m a dork and I know you are, too.), if you were a Star Trek® [or Star Wars® ] character, which one would it be?

Find out Jack's answer on my Wordpress blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment