Saturday 18 June 2011

Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight or It's A Party and You're Invited!




Get your party hats on! Well, not quite yet. You can wait. Until Tuesday. THEN you can break out your party hats.

Why?

Because we are joining in the fun. Tuesday 21 June, the fabulous Kristen Lamb is throwing quite possibly the biggest launch party EVER for the incredibly talented James Rollins. Kristen and I are both major fan girls. It's embarrassing. But what can you do?

I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to join in on the fun!

The party theme? Devil. Which is appropriate since the new book is called The Devil Colony.


Wear a devil costume. Eat some deviled eggs. Or better yet, some Devil's Food Cake
(Nom! Nom!). Wear a silly costume. Or dress your dog in a silly costume. Take pictures, post pictures. Listen to "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" at least a hundred times. Let's make this the biggest, coolest (er, warmest?) party EVER!


Most importantly, join us on Twitter at #DevilColony hashtag. Why? Because it'll be fun. Not good enough? Fine. How about this?

James Rollins himself will be popping in to say "hey".

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OMG, I just had another fan girl moment. (Blushes in shame.)

On the day I'll be doing a post on how I discovered the Sigma Force books and why I like them so much. There will be virtual champagne. I'll be sharing lots of linky goodness to other virtual parties around the world. I might even dress up. (Do pajamas count?)


No comments:

Post a Comment