Thursday 5 May 2011

My Drug of Choice

This is ridiculous.

I'm a grown woman.

WHAT IS MY FREAKING PROBLEM???

Apparently my problem is that I am a prude. True story. I can't write a sex scene without a very large dose of Liquid Courage.

My drug of choice?

Port

I am now just a little tipsy, but MAN is that scene HAWT.

I am still ever so slightly embarrassed and I'm not entirely sure if my rosy cheeks are from blushing or the alcohol. This is what happens when you're raised in a nice, conservative, religious family.

Obviously these adjectives no longer apply to me.

Now excuse me while I go email my mother and tell her she's not allowed to read my books.

Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Port - good choice. A dry one I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Philistine and prefer them on the sweet side, so probably not so dry. Whatever it was, it sure was tasty! lol

    ReplyDelete