Saturday 14 May 2011

Belated Friday Book Club

I usually have Friday Book Club on, well, Friday. But the ruckus yesterday prevented such feats of logic.

Bygones.

Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)This past week I've been reading J.R. Ward's paranormal romance Lover Unbound (part of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series), and yeah, it's just about as kinky as it sounds. The thing about the BDB is that they've got more cheese than the entire dairy section at Tesco. They're also like chrack. Chocolate choated chrack. Once you pop, you can't stop.

(For those of you unfamiliar with with the reason for the extra "h"s, Ward drops an "h" randomly into various words and names in BDB. This is to give it the "feel" of a foreign language. Told ya. Cheese!)

Shimmerspell (A Faerie Tale Girl Novella)

I'm also about halfway through the YA paranormal Shimmerspell byKimberly Spencer. It's taking me awhile since I have to read through Kindle for PC. I don't do well reading on a LCD screen so I read about a chapter a day or something.

So far I'm finding quite enjoyable. I'll be doing a full review when I'm finished. (Shimmerspell on Amazon UK is here.)

What did you read this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment