Friday 15 April 2011

Ebooks Are Taking Over The World!

Ebooks now make up 29.5% of the US book market.

Ebooks are the #1 selling book format in the US.

Don't take my word for it. Check out these posts by publicist and publisher Robin Sullivan and writer David Gaughran.

We live in interesting times, people.

Personally I can't wait to see what happens over the next few months, let alone the next few years. And I'm going to be right there where it's all happening.

My editor has promised to send me her questions, comments and screams of moral outrage this weekend. My cover artist is going to have my cover done mid-May. My aunt, the IT guru, has sent me links for sites on how to format the manuscript myself. Everything's set for Kissed by Darkness to be available on Kindle sometime at the end of May, early June at the latest.

Hang on to your seats, boys and girls. It's going to be one heck of a ride!


1 comment:

  1. You are right, it is interesting times. I am amazed at the energy surrounding e-publishing.

    Smashwords has a great free ebook for formatting your work. If you haven't visited their website you should give it a try. The book's title is "Smashwords Style Guide." It was written by Mark Coker.

    Good luck with your projects!

    eBook Magic

    ReplyDelete