Thursday 20 January 2011

I'm Still Here

I'm still here.

Yeah, I know. You probably didn't even notice I was gone.

Life has been busy. As in crazy busy. And I've never been terribly good at making blogging a priority. I guess when things get nuts, blogging is the first to go.

That's not to say I haven't been WRITING! Of course I have. I'd sooner give up breathing.

I currently have three novels in the works. Technically I'm working on the second Sunwalker novel, but Bailey is being stubborn and annoying, so it's not going very well. Then there's the post-apocalyptic novel with dragons. That's going a bit better. What's really cracking is the complete rewrite of what was originally a high fantasy novel but has turned into a post-apocalyptic urban fantasy scifi. With aliens.

Seriously, does it get any better than aliens?

Ok, maybe zombies are better than aliens, but it's a toss up.

No comments:

Post a Comment